Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Flying home and heading to San Antonio

Friday, July 16

Keisha and I left our hotel super early and headed to the airport. We had a layover in London and back to the USA!


Tyler picked me up at the airport and we went straight to San Antonio. We had this trip planned way before Paris.
Tyler is so sweet and anytime I'm away on vacation and we're apart, when I come home he usually has a little gift for me like flowers or cute, nut inexpensive jewelry. When I got home from Paris he surprised me with a big gift, and got me a kindle! I was so excited.


We got to our hotel late, checked in, showered, ate at the hotel restaurant and I crashed in bed. I was so tired. 






Saturday, July 17

In the morning we woke up later than we wanted, walked around the riverwalk






I wanted some Mexican food so bad! I was a bit disappointed, but it was good enough to satisfy my cravings.

 


We also went on a river tour


It was just so hot that it was miserable. San Antonio in July is not worth it. We went to the hotel, changed, and headed to the San Antonio LDS temple.









The San Antonio temple is beautiful! It has stained glass windows all over. Just beautiful.


We then headed to dinner at Tre Trattoria with my friend Angela and her husband before we headed to the real reason we were in San Antonio, Michael Buble.


Delicious food!




We had floor seats that were great. Angela bought the other floor seats I had and were a few rows behind us.


The opening act for him was Naturally 7. They were amazing. Go look them up on youtube right now. They stole the show.









The concert was great, but both Tyler and I thought his previous one was better. He was less crude this time around though which we both really enjoyed.

No comments: