Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Menu

At the Winmills for Thanksgiving:
1. Sage and bacon turkey
2. Creamy mashed potatoes
3. Stuffing
4. Corn
5. Harvest veggies
6. Green bean casserole
7. Gravy
8. Rolls


Desserts:
1. Homemade Apple Pie
2. Pumpkin Pie
3. Banana Cream Pie

Drinks:
1. Martinellis Sparkling Cider
2. Juices

Who wants to come over!?

3 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Umm, me. Can I?

Merkley Jiating said...

I know! Isn't that the cutest stuff ever?! The game was pretty disappointing. What did you make?

Merkley Jiating said...

No posts in three whole days! What am I supposed to do without my Thais fill?!

I think I probably kissed him because that is what we always did when we saw each other. I wouldn't even sit in the same room as my sister's body at the mortuary though. Who knows. I guess he was happy and old and she was 22 and I didn't want to believe it.