Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Things I'd like to do before we have kids...

  • Go to New York
  • Watch a Broadway play in NYC
  • Go to Palmyra
  • Go to Nauvoo - Coming May 09
  • Go to Europe and visit Italy, Greece, France, and England
  • Go on a cruise
  • Go to Brazil - CHECK! (We went Dec 07)
  • Go to the San Diego temple
  • Get out of debt - Coming Sept 09
  • New kitchen countertops
  • New bathroom
  • Have enough money for a nursery
  • Finish my RN degree - Coming May 09
  • Work full time at the hospital - Coming June 09
  • Watch a surgery at the hospital - CHECK (not nearly as much fun as I thought it would be)
  • Have Tyler finish his masters
  • Have another dog - CHECK (April, sometime I wish this item was not checked. J/K)
  • Get wood floors
  • Get a new TV - Coming Dec 09
  • Go to San Antonio
  • Get Tyler a new car - CHECK (Not planned, but necessary)
  • Start my BS degree - Coming Jan 2010
  • Go to Chicago - Coming May 09
  • Spend Christmas at a fancy resort

Note to family, friends, and ward members: This list is not the reason we are not pregnant yet, this list does not need to be completed before we get pregnant, this list does not need to be completed before we ever have kids, this list probably won't be completed before we have kids, I just like to make lists and travel.

1 comment:

chibirae101 said...

I have a list too. Maybe I should write it down. We have time, 2-3 years. I'm going to savour it all.