Carly and Kevin came over to watch the BYU game and eat some Pasta e Fagioli I made in the crockpot. Everyone liked it, but me. I took a nap during the game, and after Carly and Kevin left we played games!
Tyler won both times. I suck at word games, but have a new obsession with scrabble. Please note how far my little purple book is from Tyler's blue one on Word Sweep.
On Sunday we went to church, took a nap, and baked cookies. We had the youth fireside at our house and that was fun. Once they all left we headed over to Matt and Vernice's house and took some cookies to them and I checked Vernice's blood pressure (she's prego and was having a headache) we then went over to the Nelsons to return their fold up chairs we used for the fireside and stayed until way late chatting with them. It was great to get to know them though.
2 comments:
You should be a midwife! I was born at home and my mom had a midwife. It was precious. I don't actually remember it. But I am sure it was precious because it was me and I am awesome.
I have been halfway stopping but I will stop completely now. Good idea.
Post a Comment