Sunday, December 6, 2009

Black Friday

On Black Friday instead of going out shopping we made breakfast for the family. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and sausage. Apple and orange juice and chocolate milk.

Then Tyler, Carole, and I headed to the temple. I had never been to the St. George temple and I was very excited to go. This is Tyler's favorite temple.









After our session we headed over to cafe rio... again. :) And got yummy burritos!! Man I miss Cafe Rio.


After we ate we went over to the Tuacahn theater for their festival of lights and to watch their live nativity.


They also had a bonfire, and karaoke.




We went back to the temple and saw their Christmas lights for a little bit, and to pick up Carole's car.


It was a neat day. I just always love going to the temple and especially visiting temples that I normally wouldn't get to see.

No comments: