Tyler and I went to Utah for Thanksgiving. Normally we go to Layton since that's where everyone is, however this time we went to St. George and everyone came down because that's where his grandma lives. We all stayed at condos through Tyler's dad RCI/Worldmark points.
So I worked Monday and Tuesday night. Drove home on Wednesday morning, showered, and off to the Dallas airport. I was so tired, hungry, and grumpy. So we got our traditional Mickey Dee's at the airport.
So I worked Monday and Tuesday night. Drove home on Wednesday morning, showered, and off to the Dallas airport. I was so tired, hungry, and grumpy. So we got our traditional Mickey Dee's at the airport.
Before we left Vegas we stopped and tried the famous In-N-Out burger. Sorry folks but we were not impressed... at all. Our little Big Star Burger on main st. is so much better!
After filling up we headed to St. George. I slept on the plane, and in the car. We got there fairly late at around 3pm. We unpacked, talked to folks, and then everyone went out to eat at Cafe Rio. Oh I love Cafe Rio! I miss it so much in Texas. It took forever to get our order in because the lines were so long. After we ate everyone headed across the street to Nielsens frozen custard. I was feeling a bit nauseated from the lack of sleep/traveling/not eating for a long time combo and skipped on it. Tyler took me home as soon as he was done and I showered and crashed.
The next day was Thanksgiving!
Each family cooked a turkey. I helped Carole, MIL, season it. I believe everyone also made mashed potatoes.
We all headed over to grandma's house to pick her up and take family pictures.
Tyler and I went to walmart and did some grocery shopping, and picked up drinks, plates, and miscellaneous things.
We got back right on time for dinner.

The next day was Thanksgiving!
Each family cooked a turkey. I helped Carole, MIL, season it. I believe everyone also made mashed potatoes.
We all headed over to grandma's house to pick her up and take family pictures.
Tyler and I went to walmart and did some grocery shopping, and picked up drinks, plates, and miscellaneous things.
We got back right on time for dinner.
We got pies from Costco and Marie Callenders.
No comments:
Post a Comment