This year we started a new tradition.
A Christmas Eve fancy dinner.
Now the only problem was that I worked Christmas eve, so we did it on the 23rd. We invited some of Tyler's co-workers over for it.
I spent all day preparing for it. Big dinners, or parties like this make me very happy and I just love planning for it and doing it.
The fridge halfway through the day:
A Christmas Eve fancy dinner.
Now the only problem was that I worked Christmas eve, so we did it on the 23rd. We invited some of Tyler's co-workers over for it.
I spent all day preparing for it. Big dinners, or parties like this make me very happy and I just love planning for it and doing it.
The fridge halfway through the day:
Veggie tray, chocolate cake, apple pie dough.
The pups dressed up for the party (I told you we were going fancy)
The pups dressed up for the party (I told you we were going fancy)
The bird
Jen, Tyler, me, TJ and Jacky behind the camera.
The menu:
Appetizers - crackers with salami and cheese, cheese cubes, black olives, veggie tray (tomatoes, broccoli, snap peas, celery, carrots), almonds, cashews, peanuts, wasabi peas, pstachios.
Main course - Turkey, roasted aspargus, corn, rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy.
Desserts - Chocolate cake, homemade apple pie
Drinks - Sparkling cider (non-alcoholic), coke, root beer, fanta orange.
We had a great time with good friends and good food.
I look forward to doing this next year again, and if I have to work on Christmas eve again next year we'll follow the same plan.
The menu:
Appetizers - crackers with salami and cheese, cheese cubes, black olives, veggie tray (tomatoes, broccoli, snap peas, celery, carrots), almonds, cashews, peanuts, wasabi peas, pstachios.
Main course - Turkey, roasted aspargus, corn, rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy.
Desserts - Chocolate cake, homemade apple pie
Drinks - Sparkling cider (non-alcoholic), coke, root beer, fanta orange.
We had a great time with good friends and good food.
I look forward to doing this next year again, and if I have to work on Christmas eve again next year we'll follow the same plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment