Christmas was so low key, it's like it didn't even happen.
It snowed in Dallas Christmas Eve and it stuck through morning. That was a Christmas miracle and brought me great joy.
Tyler took this picture on Christmas Eve.
It snowed in Dallas Christmas Eve and it stuck through morning. That was a Christmas miracle and brought me great joy.
Tyler took this picture on Christmas Eve.
So when I got home on Christmas morning after having a rough night at work (manic bipolar patient does that to a nurse) I came home to a Christmas breakfast made by my loving husband.
This is the extent of our Christmas pictures. We filmed gifts and I showered and crashed shortly after that.
We got a Wii fit plus and some nick knacks, namely food.
The real gift was paying off another credit card on Christmas Eve. We are now down to only one card with a balance. And that is the reason of the low key Christmas. :-)
I ended up getting canceled on Christmas day. I got up, showered, and had every intention to do something with Tyler. However he had a baptism to attend, and I chose to stay behind. I got back into jammies, browsed the net, and went back to bed to read... and ended up sleeping again until the next morning which made for a total of 18 hours of sleep in 24 hours. Night shift is rough. Tyler watched some TV when he got home and attempted to get me up without success.
No comments:
Post a Comment