
Dear Santa,
I've been a very good girl this year. You see Santa I graduated nursing school - that means I save lives for a living. We've been able to pay off a lot of debt (so much that we'll be debt free in a couple of months) - that means we're barely doing Christmas this year. I'm working Christmas Eve, Christmas day and New Years Eve - that means I deserve a good gift for all my sacrifices.
So santa my list from last year was pretty well accomplished. However... there are some things I still really want:
- DSLR Camera
Thanks Santa!
4 comments:
Nikon or Canon?
I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm in between a Canon 50D and a Nikon D90.
I almost thought you were going to ask Santa for a Baby.
I have a Nikon D80. SUCH a good gift to ask for!!! I don't know how I went so long without an SLR.
Post a Comment