Wednesday, January 7, 2009

April's Birthday

Our little April Elizabeth turned one year old yesterday. I wanted to share some pictures of her when she was a puppy. We got her in early March when she was around 9 weeks old.




And now she's one!! Oh my goodness. I think it's crazy she's that old already. I made her a doggie birthday cake like I did for Oliver's 5th birthday.




Oliver had one and April had another one. Here's the aftermath:


And here's a short video of the eating.



We love our dogs. They're so much fun and we couldn't imagine not having them around. April is the biggest spaz ever. If we're not playing with her, she'll bring her toys and sit them on our laps and rub it with her nose towards us. She knocks on the backyard door blinds when she needs to go outside. She gets super excited when we ask her if she wants to go in the car. She loves to chase Oliver around. She loves to cuddle with us. She's just such a sweet doggie. We're glad she's joined our little family.

No comments: