Here we go in picture happiness
1. We got a new TV. Thanks to Christmas money.
2. We celebrated New Years at home... playing the Wii on the new TV. (excuse the hair dos and no make up, we were home all day and went nowhere)
3. We had freezing rain. (this is the tree in front of our house)
6. Tyler got a promotion and a nice raise! This actually happened the day we got to Utah, but I forgot to tell you guys/gals. Tyler is a rocking software engineer.
7. I flew to Florida to visit my family.
I have been spending my days shopping with my mom.
We had dinner with some of my parents friends at fancy schmancy restaurant in Miami called Il Gabbiano. It cost them a fortune. I drove due to other people's wine consumption.
7. I flew to Florida to visit my family.
I have been spending my days shopping with my mom.
We had dinner with some of my parents friends at fancy schmancy restaurant in Miami called Il Gabbiano. It cost them a fortune. I drove due to other people's wine consumption.
And I FINALLY got some soft serve chocolate ice cream!!!!!
Please note we're at a mall and I hold a Macy's bag. I wasn't kidding about the shopping.
2 comments:
I'm trying to figure out this blogspot thing...! It's confusing! Xanga is much easier!
Where so I click to subscribe to you?
Post a Comment