Friday, January 9, 2009

Utah Trip: Day Six (Tuesday)

Tuesday was family picture day. After many, many, many months of planning and trying to coordinate everyones schedules we were getting them done.

We first went to lunch with Aaron at The Golden Dynasty. We missed Keri and Jackie, but it was nice to catch up with Aaron.

Off we went to get pictures done after lunch. We went to a park in Roy and it had just snowed and the sun came out to pay us a visit. It was so pretty. Ryan from Masterpiece Images was our photographer for our wedding and this is the fourth time he's taken pictures for us. We just love him so much, we really appreciate all the work he did. He even went out of his way to take studio pictures of the grandkids because they got over being out in the cold REAL quick. I couldn't choose just a few... so here's a lot of pictures. This was our Christmas gift to Tyler's parents. I think they turned out really cute.



The entire family


Kimberly's family


Michelle's family




Our family - minus the doggies :-(

Eric and Kim




Chris and Michelle


Randy and Carole


The grandkids
Left to Right: Kali, Caden, Nathan, Jace, Zach, Marissa


The kids and spouses

The kids
Left to Right: Kevin, Tyler, Kyle, Bryan
Lisa, Kim, Michelle

Kids with mom and dad


Mom and kids


Dad and kids

The girls
Lisa, Kim, Carole, Michelle, Me


The Boys
Eric, Kevin, Tyler, Randy, Kyle, Chris, Eric

The grandkids


Grandma and grandkids


Mom and sons

After pictures we all had Wendy's and headed home for games and gift exchange. We exchange gifts between the siblings.


Then while everyone played games, I became the favorite aunt and watched "How the grinch stole Christmas" with all the kids.


I was feeling pretty crummy in the evening and later on had a fever. Which is one of the reasons I stuck with movie watching. I barely had a voice. When everyone left I took a shower and went to bed. It was on this day that I started getting even worse than before we got there. It was a very good day though.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Those pictures turned out great! Especially the pics with you and Ty. I may need to get this photographers info from you!