Thursday, January 22, 2009

A day full of good news!

1. I started my very last semester of nursing school today!



Image from here

2. I found out that I no longer will have clinical on weekends! I was supposed to do clinicals on weekend only, but the hospital was able to find us more preceptors and now only one of us will be need to do weekend clinicals. Someone else volunteered.


Image from here

3. Tyler got paid today for the first time with his brand new salary. I like it!

4. Tyler also got paid his referral bonus today!


Image from here

5. I was able to convince the dean of communications that she should let me substitute my public speaking class from Florida for the required speech one in Texas. I walked all over campus talking to people and walking papers over to people. I told you I gave a good speech! I didn't need the class.


Image from here

6.I dropped out of the speech class! I only got 70% of my money back, but it sure as heck beats taking the class!


Image from here

7. I returned the speech book.


Image from here

8. We learned that for the next four weeks we're getting lunch from nursing recruiters from the different hospitals in the area. Apparently they love our students.


Image from here

9. I got home to happy doggies.



Seriously! Life is awesome today. And really most of the time. Tyler's gone to Houston for training. He comes home tomorrow night. I miss him, but everything was so happy today that I'm not even bothered. Tomorrow I have hospital orientation all day. I'm at the hospital that I really want to work at, so I'm super excited!!!!

No comments: