Saturday, January 10, 2009

Utah Trip: Day Seven (Wednesday)

Christmas Eve

Everyone woke up early and did Christmas on Christmas Eve because Michelle had to leave by noon. I was in bed feeling like death and missed the whole thing. Lovely huh. :-) I heard it was fun and Tyler took videos.

In the afternoon we went to Grandma Zula's house to do gifts with her and spend some time with her.


The rest of the family crashed because they were all up super early to open gifts.

In the evening after we left we drove through Thanksgiving Point to look at the Christmas lights. Bryan and Kevin came with us. It was a fun little outing and I was glad to be in the car and not out in the cold because I was still sick.





In the evening I stopped by Hilton's real quick and then came back to Winmill's and we read scriptures and watched a Christmas movie.

1 comment:

Laura and Zack said...

So I am sooo happy I found your Blog! I can't believe what I have been missing! Love Ya!